- Capacity building on Water rights and Governance
- Capacity building on community health rights
- Provision of support/ Help, and care for the less privileged and marginalized in Kenya.
- Establishment of linkages/placements and cultural exchange visits between different communities here in Kenya and Internationally.
- Undertakes to Conserve the environment. Gather, document, conserve and promote relevant indigenous knowledge systems in Kenya.
- Provision of Education support/basic human necessities across the divide in Kenya and the world
- Restore rural communities heritage, values and dignity,and promotion of eco tourism.
- Transform African socio- cultural economy and general living standards, and Eco tourism.
- Protection of environment and watershed areas